Friday, August 9, 2024

This Was Not Written by AI

 


This post was not written by Artificial Intelligence.  It was written by me, Arianne.  This is the real deal. The idea to write this blog post came from a spark of thought developed in my actual human brain, encouraged by my imagination, and possibly spurred by subtle outrage over the sudden prevalence of AI content.  The first draft was written with my pen in my hand on a lined sheet of paper in a composition book purchased at Walmart. 

What will I write next?  It's unpredictable.  It might be full of errors, inspiring, or not. But one thing is certain.  These are my unique ideas coming from my distinct perspective.  I can say with confidence that there is not another person like me who has had the exact same experiences and influences - no one whose brain is biologically identical or whose synapses fire identically.  

Do you know what will come out of my brain next?  You don't and that is the beauty of it.  AI can steal my words, reassemble them into cogent paragraphs, and cobble them together with the thoughts of other writers, but it's a con job, a counterfeit, a theft.  I just thought it was important to tell you that in exchange for your precious time, I will give you something authentic and original - from me, Arianne, to you.  I cherish your interest and am grateful for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment